Special offer for production companies
If you are a manufacturing company, then you are focused exclusively on production, and you want your production to be carried out continuously without downtime, defects and losses, and to have the optimal level of raw materials needed for production at all times.
At the end of the production process, the finished products come out, which again the logistics take over, pack, stretch, label and give them added value, store them and manage the stocks of finished products, which puts them in stock and makes them available for sale. This synergy of logistics, production and sales forms the supply chain in manufacturing companies.
We can digitize your production and enable you to manage all production processes using a tablet or computer. We offer you to implement LEAN tools in certain stages of the production supply chain and optimize your production process and reduce losses, wastages and bottlenecks in production. We can help you reduce total production costs and create conditions for World Class Manufacturing. (WCM).
What exactly do you get from us?
The apps, methods and tools we use have already been applied in more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
MES (Manufacturing Executive System)
A manufacturing management system (MES) is an information system that connects, monitors and controls complex production systems and data flows in a factory. The main goal of MES is to ensure efficient running of production operations and improve production performance.
MES collects data on raw materials, semi-finished products, products, performance, traceability, material management and work-in-progress and other activities in the factory. This data enables decision makers to monitor, organize the shop floor and optimize the production process.
Who is it intended for
Our MES is the result of domestic experts and is fully adaptable to your processes (Tailor Made). It is intended for production companies, both small and medium and large companies, regardless of what type of production you are engaged in.
It is modular in nature, so you don’t have to buy modules that you won’t use, as is the case with some similar solutions.
Our development team can develop special applications and refinements that are specific only to your production process and fit and integrate it into the entire MES information system. We have developed special modules for companies engaged in the production and processing of fruits and vegetables, and other agricultural products.
It enables full control over the production process.
Eliminates activities that do not create added value.
Proactively and systematically standardizes and implements processes over locations.
Efficient management of inventory and commodity flows in real time.
Enables real-time traceability and control in the manufacturing supply chain.
It speeds up the analysis of the causes of production downtime and problem solving.
Continually improves product quality.
Assists in data-driven strategic and operational planning.
It shortens the production cycle time.
Increases utilization of machines and equipment.
Reduces production costs.
It has a modular character.
Tailor made. (fully customizable to your processes).
DIGITALIZATION OF PRODUCTION
- Digital (without human factor) download of machine performance data. (volume of work, performance of the machine, number of working hours, performance of workers on the machine).
- Digital registration of semi-finished products and finished products.
- Digital monitoring of consumption of raw materials and raw materials.
- Digital (without human factor) downloading of data on the condition of machines during operation (vibrations, operating temperature, fluid condition, working hours).
- Digital prediction of machine preventive maintenance.
- Reduction in the number of machine downtimes (20% to 40% less).
- Increasing the productivity of the machines (up to 40% higher productivity).
- Reduction of machine maintenance costs.
- Digital maintenance card for each machine.
- Maintaining the optimal level of stocks of raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products.
- Quick inventory search by location (where which item is located and in what quantity).
- Registration of production and consumption of all raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products.
- Optimization of the warehouse of pallets and returnable packaging.
STOCK FLOW MANAGEMENT
- Ensuring the optimal flow of materials between the warehouse and the production plant.
- Traceability and monitoring of product flows in all stages of movement, from the entry of
raw materials into the factory to the delivery of finished products to customers.
- Tracking the contents of the palette via barcode or QR code.
- Real-time tracking of where an item is, in what quantity.
- Tracking of item status, tracking of status changes (raw material-semi-finished product-unfinished product, finished product).
- Solving the problem of “bottleneck” in commodity flows.
- Implementation of Lean tools in warehouse operations (5S, Kanban, Lean wastes).
- Tracking of process realization and visual process control system (Kanban Dashboard).
- Elimination of 8 types of key wastes in processes (8 Lean wastes).
- Defining or re-engineering key logistics performance indicators (KPIs).
- KPI Dashboard (setting, monitoring, control reporting).
- Reengineering of logistics processes in the warehouse.
- Increase storage space without renting or building additional warehouses.
- Optimization of pallet storage and returnable packaging.
- Preparation process and implementation of WMS software for manufacturing companies.
- Increasing the warehouse productivity.
item master data
If you want to effectively manage the placement of goods and to manage and track your goods flows then you need to have defined item master data. It’s a complex job that involves assigning to each item different sets of data that define that item. This primarily implies the following:
- Grouping of items and assigning data sets to each item, codes, item names, item posting groups, item logistics data and storage conditions for each item, item dimensions, packaging method for each item.
- Define the method of stacking on the cargo medium (pallet, crate, box…), the method of leaving the warehouse (FIFO, FEFO, LIFO), the unit of measure for each item, the method of tracking and registering raw materials, semi-finished products, unfinished products and finished products.
- Stock-related data for each item, such as critical stock for replenishment and ordering, safety stock, stock turnover ratio, ABC item status.