Special offers for retailers
If you are a retailer, you have probably encountered the problem of high logistics costs. But this is not the only one logistical problem that occurs with retailers.
OOS (out of stock) situations often occur that lead to missed sales.
There is also the dilemma, is it better to hire a 3PL provider and outsource logistics or work with your own resources to supply retail facilities.
When inventories are not optimal, in addition to unnecessarily tying up capital, they also affect cash flow by having to pay suppliers you have not yet sold. When inventories are not well planned, refunds also occur, which also occur with delivery errors, all of which generate additional return logistics costs and affect overall profits.
We can help you control your supply of retail facilities.
WHAT SPECIFICALLY CAN YOU GET FROM US
the applications, methods and tools we use have already been applied in more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
STRATEGIC SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Defining and tracking key indicators of logistics performance (KPI).
- Defining the best distribution strategy (Route-to-Market strategy).
- Assistance in making a decision on logistics outsourcing (Make-or-Buy strategy).
- Setting key efficiency indicators of the 3PL provider (for outsourcing).
- System solution for tracking inventory consumption.
- Inventory planning (optimal stock, safety stock, Re-order Point).
- Weekly stock optimization action plans.
- Elimination of OOS (out of stock), missed sales and “dead stock“
- Alarms and notifications for short shelf items and for low stocks.
LOWER LOGISTICS COSTS
- Logistics cost management, cost planning and budgeting.
- Identification of main logistics cost generators (cost drivers).
- Action plans to reduce logistics costs.
- Lower losses on pallets and returnable packaging.
STOCK FLOW MANAGEMENT
- Traceability and tracking of goods in all phases from the moment the goods enter the central warehouse.
- QR code to track the contents of a pallet or box, the contents of a location, or to search stocks.
- You can know in real time where your item is and in what quantity.
- Increasing warehouse productivity. (higher performance).
- Increasing the storage capacity of the existing warehouse.
- Solving the bottleneck problem in the warehouse.
- Grouping of stocks by commodity group, locations, storage conditions, zones in the warehouse.
- Increasing the performance of warehouse employees.
- Simple, fast and efficient stock checkup of goods.
MORE EFFICIENT TRANSPORT AND DISTRIBUTION
- Optimal supply of retail stores and outlets (dynamic routing).
- Better utilization of transport capacities (fewer vehicles per day).
- Optimization of dispatch service work.
- Higher transport efficiency with lower costs.
INCREASING THE LOGISTICS SERVICE LEVEL
- Miss delivery analysis and frequency of occurrence. (smaller number of complaints).
- Weekly action plans to reduce miss delivery.
- Setting key indicators for measuring delivery quality (KPI).
- Setting key customer satisfaction indicators (KPIs).
- Reducing delays in document processing.
- Faster response and increasing efficiency in resolving customer complaints.